If there’s one thing we like, it’s alliteration, and Halloween gives us plenty of directions to go in.
Wicked Wednesday? Spooky Saturday? Fearful Friday? We could go all day.
There’s also a lot of ways to get your spook on in Baton Rouge tonight, or get a break from the bats-and-pumpkins crowd if you want to.
- Burger and Beer Week – Not only are there tasty $6 specials available at more than 40 participating restaurants around BR this week, you can also give back to the Companion Animal Alliance by posting pics of your burger and tagging them #eatBR on Instagram! Be sure to check out Bistro Byronz tonight, where CAA will be hanging with their adoptable doggos and enjoying the Avocaod Smash Burger.
- Fantasy Feast – Dig and the 1031 Consortium are partnering to scare up some Halloween goodies before the big day. Check out the specials at participating restaurants, and 10 percent of your meal goes to fund the 1031 Consortium’s work providing a safe and fun Halloween for Baton Rouge kids.
- Bistro with Puppies – Companion Animal Alliance at Bistro Byronz Mid City, 5 p.m.
- Board Games and Brews, Halloween Edition – Little Wars, 7 p.m.
- Yoga On Tap: Yoga Rouge Beer Flow – Tin Roof Brewing Co., 6 p.m.
- Heath Ransonnet from Spank the Monkey – Ice House Bar & Grill, 7 p.m.
- The Comedy of Errors – LSU’s School of Music and Dramatic Arts, 7:30 p.m. showtime
- Pop-up Film “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power” – Manship Theatre at the Shaw Center, 7 p.m.
- Jake Gunter – Bottle & Tap, 7:30 p.m.
- Conor Obert + Tim Kasher – Varisty Theatre, 7 p.m.
- Scaryoke Trap – Spanish Moon, 9 p.m.
- “Nightmare on Highland Road” Trivia and Costume Contest – Barcadia, 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Image: Little Wars / Facebook