It’s that time of year again….
It’s officially the Lenten season and for most of us growing up, that meant giving up meat on Friday’s. Check out some of our favorite alternative restaurants where you can grab a meatless meal and still make your parents proud :
- Southfin Southern Poké: If you haven’t tried poké yet, today seems like a good day.
- MJ’s Cafe: YUM! Spicy Shrimp, pepper jack cheese, bell peppers, tomatoes, and baby greens on your choice of French or Whole Grain bread.
- Magpie Cafe: Try the Spinach Ricotta Quiche for lunch!
- Phil’s Oyster Bar: Friday’s special is Shrimp Etouffee with popcorn shrimp, served with salad and bread.
- Sushi Masa : ALL. YOU. CAN. EAT. SUSHI.
- Lit Pizza: Easy Capreasy is my go-to with a delicious balsamic glaze.
- Capital City Crawfish: Whether you want boiled or live, get your crawfish fix here.
- Cocha: Try something new! Go out on a limb and try theSquid Ink Linguine with Scallops and Shrimp.
- Rock-N-Sake: We got to try the Kale & Salmon Sashimi recently… GAME CHANGER.
Image: Facebook/Southfin Southern Poké