Dig Baton Rouge

State to resume TOPS funding

Since the Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance announced yesterday that TOPS funding would halt, many saw higher education hanging in the balance. But today, LOSFA said it could resume the scholarship funding Feb. 18, according to The Greater Baton Rouge Business Report.

LOSFA will pay 80 percent of TOPS scholarships, with the remaining 20 percent left for colleges and universities around the state to cover.

READ MORE

Comments

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular

X