LSU’s Fall Commencement is today, so be prepared for traffic, crowds, and longer waits at your favorite restaurants and bars later Friday night. Otherwise it’s a full slate of Shabbat, singers, and a special celebration at one local brewery.
Here’s your Lineup for Friday, Dec. 15:
- Tin Roof Brewing Co. 7th Anniversary – 1624 Wyoming St., 4 p.m.
- Charles Dickens’ ‘A Christmas Carol’ – Theatre Baton Rouge, 7:30 p.m.
- My Big Fat Greek Shabbat – 2811 Calanne Ave., 6:30 p.m.
- Singing Bowl Meditation – Coyote Moon, 7:30 p.m.
- Substance and Atmosphere – Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge, 6 p.m.
- ‘Elf’ – Main Library at Goodwood, 7 p.m.
- Flow Art Friday – Baton Rouge Fire Guild, 8 p.m.
- ‘Your Mom’ – Phil Brady’s, 8 p.m.
- Box & Kevin – Ice House Bar & Grill, 8 p.m.
- Taylor Rae – Bottle & Tap, 8 p.m.
- Mark Chesnutt – The Texas Club, 7:30 p.m.
- Parish County Line – Uncle Earl’s Bar, 9 p.m.
- Joe & Tank – Raising Cane’s River Center, 8 p.m.
- Backin the BLUE concert – Varsity Theatre, 7 p.m.
- Of Montreal with Christina Schneider’s Genius Grant – Spanish Moon, 7 p.m.
- LOL Christmas – Splash Nightclub, 9 p.m.
- ZooLights is going on all month at BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo, except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Check out the link for gate times and admission costs.
- Blue Bayou Water Park is holding their annual Drive Thru Light Show through the first week of January, including more than a mile of custom lights synced to music you listen to inside your car. Tickets are $28 per car, with gates opening at 6 p.m.
Image: LSU College of Music and Dramatic Arts / Facebook