Happy Fri-YAY BR!
This weekend is jam packed with all sorts of fun activities and events. Between LSU baseball, Harry Potter trivia, a silent disco, AND delicious food + drink deals, there’s a little something for everyone. Where are you going this weekend?
Friday, March 2nd
- Grand Opening “Sip + Shop” at Moxi Boutique @ 10am-6pm.
- Family Friday at Tin Roof Brewing Company @ 5pm.
- Let’s Get Quizzical: Harry Potter Trivia at The Varsity @ 6pm.
- LSU Baseball vs. Toledo @ 7pm.
- Mestizo’s 19th Anniversary – $19 deals ALL WEEKEND!
Saturday, March 3rd
- Baton Rouge Arts Market @ 8am.
- TEDxLSU 2018 @ 1pm.
- St. Pat’s Crawfish Boil Kickoff at Uncle Earl’s @ 2pm.
- LSU Baseball vs. Sacred Heart @ 6pm.
- Quiet Clubbing at Barcadia @ 9:30pm.
Sunday, March 4th
- Boozie Brunch at Cane Land Distilling Company @ 11am.
- LSU Baseball vs. Southeastern @ 3pm.
- LOGOS String Quartet at LSU School of Music @ 3pm.
- Free Food Sundays at Radio Bar @ 3pm.
- T for TX, T for TN: Smoked Brisket & Nashville Hot Chicken Popup at the Overpass Merchant @ 6pm.