November gets wrapped up with turkey this, stuffing that, but there’s still a lot to go until we get the fryers set up and the oven pre-heated.
LSU football is going strong, the crisp evenings are great for a good pop-up, and All Saints Day marks the end of the Dia de muertos festivities in Baton Rouge.
Check out our Lineup for tonight, and keep an eye on our front page calendar for more events!
- Day of the Dead Latin Dance Night – RadioBar, 9 p.m.
- UEFA Europa League – Varsity Theatre, 12:30 p.m.
- Beat ‘Bama Pep Rally with Jake Gunter live – City Pork Brasserie and Bar, 5 p.m.
- Taco Thursday with Secret Lair Taqueria – Southern Craft Brewing, 6 p.m.
- BR Paint Out: Spanish Town – Spanish Town Market, 9 a.m.
- Spafford 2017 Tour with Southern Avenue – Spanish Moon, 7 p.m.
- Burnhouse at Barcadia Benefit Concert for LSU Dance Marathon – Barcadia, 7 p.m.
Image: RadioBar, Facebook