Thanksgiving Eve just doesn’t have the right ring to it. The Red Line, T-Minus One Day, Last Chance Grocery Gasp, and Oh God Who In Town Still Has Organic Nutmeg all sound better.
Here’s what you can do tonight to cool your heels before Thursday’s all-you-can-cook extravagance.
- There are still several places taking orders today for catered meals or reservations for Thanksgiving day service. Check out our link for details, just be aware some of those deadlines have already passed.
- LSU Volleyball vs. Georgia – Pete Maravich Assembly Center, 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Eve Karaoke – Spanish Moon, 9 p.m.
- Erik James Live – La Carreta, 6 p.m.
- The Fret Medics – TimeOut Lounge, 7 p.m.
- Chase Tyler Band – Uncle Earl’s Bar, 8 p.m.
- Pop ‘n The Callers – Bottle & Tap, 7:30 p.m.
- Parish County Line – The Texas Club, 8:30 p.m.
- Shotgun Approach – The Station House Bar & Grill, 7 p.m.
Image: The Fret Medics / Facebook