The big Super Bowl game is quickly approaching and we have some great tips to make your watching experience the best possible!
5 places to watch the game:
- The Varsity: watch at The Varsity with no cover, the full Chimes menu, and lots of drink specials! (doors open at 4:45)
- The Pelican House: head to The Pelican House for mimosa madness from 10:30-4.
- Hooters: watch the big game at Hooters with the best view in town
- Ivar’s Sports Bar & Grill: party at Baton Rouge’s best sports bar for the game
- WalkOn’s: join your fellow fans at WalkOn’s and watch the game on multiple big screens!
- Bogies: watch the super bowl and enjoy tacos at Bogies!
- Chips & salsa
- Spinach and artichoke dip
- Classic Lay’s potato chips
- Bark Thins
- Mini meatballs
- Football banner
- Inflatable field goals
- Colored balloons of each team
- Football field table covers
- Photo booth props
5 food items to make:
5 places to carry out food:
- Red Zeppelin : pizza is a classic, simple choice that everyone will enjoy
- Superior: grab the strongest margaritas and tastiest quesadillas in town
- George’s: the best American style food in town from burgers to po-boys
- Rouses catering: perfect party food from sandwich platters to cookie trays
- Cou-Yons: pick up some delicious cajun style BBQ